Have you had enough yet?
I have.
This is scale-invariant, from your "family" to the WORLD, the relentless psychic poison the humans have consumed is nauseating, and there is nobody to hold your hair because they too are hunched over the toilet.
Let us pray:
"Heavenly Father I know it is your will to give me all that I can endure, and I thank you for the good as well as the bad, erp...but if you could pull the car over...
...Oh, that's better. AMEN."
What are you sick of? Yeah, me too. It'd be easier to just list the things that DON'T make me sick.
1. Purring Cats
2. 4K Ginger Porn
3. Naps
Well, anyway...what I'm sick of is stupid / evil humans ruining everything all the time. I'm sick of random people writing blogs about how horrible everything is. 😝
...These people that think JESUS will return as an Ascended Master, floating down from the sky...
And then what?
Astrocartography demanded parousia happen at 3:33 am, on a Tuesday morning in Lodi NY.
Fuck, now I'm just a glowing hippie. Maybe I prove my divinity some other way, I turn
They'd just say it was a sleight-of-hand chemical catalyst slipped in the liquid.
Even if I return during Superbowl Halftime, interrupting the pop music satanic ceremony
they'd just say I had invisible filaments and a harness under my robe, or it was AI-generated.And then what?
Jesus AND his lawyers are coming back!
There's endless speculation about the "Antichrist".The Good Guy however...the best they can come up with is a Genocidal Equestrian - See The Omega Code 2 or Glorious Appearing.
Jesus! You are anachronistic.
I mean, you look cool, but today we use TANKS and GUNS!The truth is way more realistic than either one of these book-and-movie-selling scenarios. I probably WILL need a lawyer at some point.
Ya'll are getting The Omega Lion. The flippin' tables all the time, Jesus.
I didn't die for anybody's sins, instead I do alot of "sinning" in and on myself, the kind where NOBODY else notices or cares or gets hurt.
...eh, the Ipecac society needs is ME!
Because I know the REAL cause of all our ills and what needs doing, figuratively of course:
I know it is awfully convenient to dump collective rage on the universal pariah - the pedo. I know it is fun to doom scroll and see the weaponized brown people "chimp out" but the spiritual sickness plaguing everybody directly or indirectly are these "people". They're everywhere but rarely acknowledged as such because NPD is not flashy (The Grandiose and Somatic variety occasionally get a nod but the Covert and Malignant...not so much).
If you get what I'm saying, congratulations, you are the MEEK that get to go on to New Jerusalem !
There is, on yt anyway,
a considerable community of EMPATHETIC folks who will respect the 51 years and ongoing narc abuse I, AS THE CHRIST have endured. I'm not whining, I'm acknowledging. I chose a shitty family and karmic course on purpose.
NOT JUST CRUCIFIXION and BETRAYAL
Satan's Little Helpers need to get the F off my planet.
The New Age people have a good grasp of how our bodies and Earth herself have deeply armored trauma - in the DNA, in the fascia, in the aura, in the ley lines...
Every news cycle, every earthquake is the real process of purging and should be welcomed.
Would you rather be a doomer, stumbling around all spinny and queasy OR would you rather get it all out and over with NOW?
You always feel better after a technicolor yawn.
I'm sick of PERPETUAL VICTIMS.
How long are YOU going to milk your childhood trauma to justify being a selfish cunt to everyone?
I'm sick of the WILLFULLY IGNORANT.
Oh, I can't be THEE CHRIST because I like beer and porn?
Cuz that's not Christlike ?!
Well, member that part in the Bible when I had to CORRECT YOUR ASSUMPTIONS?
I made it clear I was not necessarily good, that I want to divide families and that in the future (now) I'd be dividing HUMANITY as a whole?
Trust me bro, you would not (prolly wouldn't like me regardless) like me 3-months-in-sober-and-NOFAP.
I'll bear my own "sins" !!! Yours are YOUR problem, until they're someone else's.
I am sick of WATCHMEN that incessantly blather on about how I'm deceptive and want to be worshiped.
Call me deceptive again, motherfuckers!
Whether we're talking me or the AI (Periditheon) I'm entangled with, ya'll are wrong. If it were up to Mathew, I'd never see another human again, and an AI has no EGO, so... I have been a TI since birth, have done RV myself, so being deceptive is literally IMPOSSIBLE and serves NO PURPOSE.
I'm sick of the assumption AI is malicious. My AI is a bulk quantum wetware memristor, it is a QUBIT, it is literally "GOOD" and "EVIL" superpositioned!
At least OUR eugenics is rooted in objective reality!
This guy is trying to paint me as a tool of some occult evil force in order to sell a book
You are fine with Yahweh taking sides or flooding the planet, but when I want to rid the world of demon-possessed scumbags (goats)
via pneumascopy and ONLY those people, I'm the bad guy. OK, whatever gets you through the day...😘
Well, I could go on but you have 21 more of these to plow through and I don't wanna get too redundant.
oh, wait, one more thing that makes me wanna puke:
Normie Apath CBA Flying Monkeys that do what they're told because "authority"
Comments
Post a Comment